**Connect with us on Facebook @HamiltonConnect
A manufacturer in Bristol, CT is seeking four-slide setup machinists and operators. Candidates with experience setting up and/or operating other production machines in a manufacturing environment are encouraged to apply.
Job Responsibilities (operators):
- Operate and adjust various four-slide machines.
- Parts inspection using measurement tools such as gages, micrometers, and calipers
- Operate equipment and contribute to activities in other departments as necessary.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Job Responsibilities (setup machinists):
- Setup and install tooling and any other packaging equipment.
- Make adjustments as needed.
- Run production and oversee the quality of that production.
- Perform minor repairs to production machinery.
- Sharpen dies using surface grinders or other grinding equipment.
- Machine setup and/or operating experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Four-slide experience desired.
- Blueprint reading experience.
- Basic math skills.
- Strong communication skills.
These are 2nd shift positions. 2:00pm-10:00pm.
Operators, $14-19/hr DOE.
Setup Machinists, $21-$28/hr DOE.
You can submit your resume for consideration. Or (recommended) to speed up the process, you can complete our online application. Below is the link to that application (scroll down and click “Fill Out Our Application Online”). Once we have received the application, someone will contact you regarding the next steps.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org