**Connect with us on Facebook @HamiltonConnect
Hamilton Connections is currently seeking candidates for a position with a manufacturing company in Southington, CT. This position combines manufacturing and warehouse duties, and the person will wear many hats and contribute in a variety of ways not necessarily covered in the job description.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a small warehouse environment with a great deal of autonomy.
- Assisting in production of water-based solutions.
- Preparing and packaging products for shipping.
- Receiving and storage of raw materials, as well as maintaining accurate inventory.
- General maintenance of production area, warehouse, and grounds as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Great attention to detail.
- Basic math skills including addition, subtracting, measuring, etc.
- Forklift experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to handle physical aspects of the job including lifting up to 50 lbs frequently.
1st shift, Monday-Friday.
Starting salary estimate: $18-$19/hr
You can submit your resume for consideration. Or (recommended) to speed up the process, you can complete our online application. Below is the link to that application (scroll down and click “Fill Out Our Application Online”). Once we have received the application, someone will contact you regarding the next steps.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com