A prominent manufacturer in New Britain is seeking candidates for a CNC lathe setup operator for 2nd shift. **This company has a variety of machinist positions of different skill levels available on 1st and 2nd shift, as well.**
• Setup and operate CNC lathes.
• Modify existing fixtures to support evolving production requirements.
• Troubleshoot processing problems.
• Incorporate lean practices into daily activities.
• Assist other functions / activities
• Inspect own work with standard gaging.
• Maintain quality and production standards.
• Make tool adjustments & tool changes.
• Perform secondary operations as required.
• Other tasks as assigned by management.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS:
• Minimum 5 years CNC operating and setup experience
• Programming experience a plus.
• Basic blueprint reading skills required.
• Strong math aptitude desired.
• Work with a minimum of supervision.
• Physically able to lift 50 pounds, work on their feet for extended period of time.
Pay will depend on experience.
You can submit your resume for consideration. Or (recommended) to speed up the process, you can complete our online application. Below is the link to that application (scroll down and click “Fill Out Our Application Online”). Once we have received the application, someone will contact you regarding the next steps.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com