Hamilton Connections of Brookfield is looking for a die room operator for the weekend shift for a company in Sandy Hook. The die room operator’s primary responsibility is operating a Gerber Profile 408 die tool production system to perform tasks such as cutting, milling, etc. For the right candidate this is a long-term job with the potential for temp to hire.
Call us for more information at 203-456-1800.
Job Type: Temp to perm
Hours: Saturday and Sunday, 6 a.m.-6 p.m.; Monday 6 a.m.-4 p.m.; Tuesday 6 a.m.-11 a.m.
Salary: $15-$18 per hour depending on experience
Other duties include:
- Understand specifications and read drawings
- Translate instructions into computer so machine can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw material and parts onto machine
- Prepare a test run to check if machine produces outputs to specifications
- Supervise the machine while it executes the tasks and make any necessary adjustments
- Inspect and measure finished products
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
- Keep track of counter plates and order new ones when needed
- Keep track of male and female stripping boards, and repair them or order new ones when needed
- Keep track of male and female blanking tools, and repair them or order new ones when needed
- Clean all cutting plates for cutting department
- Peel coating blankets for the printing department
- Ability to read and interpret documents and drawings
- Understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
- Previous machine operator experience preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org