We are currently seeking candidates for an electrical inspection technician position available with a manufacturer in Clinton, CT. Candidates should have some manufacturing experience and willingness to learn.
- Electrical testing and inspection of electronic products.
- Follow blueprints and other written instructions to perform proper assembly and inspection.
- Utilize hand tools.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Work independently with limited supervision.
- Work with other departments to suggest changes and improvements as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to follow written instructions.
- Above average computer skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs frequently.
- Basic soldering skills strongly desired.
- Some assembly experience preferred.
Standard 1st shift hours.
$15.00-$17.00/hr. Higher pay rate may be considered depending on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com