Position Overview – Greets visitors and screens incoming calls through our main line directing callers to appropriate representatives. As well as assisting the customer service department with duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions
- Receive incoming calls, assisting callers as needed and directing them to the appropriate representatives. As well as monitoring the general voicemail and forwarding messages to appropriate employees.
- Monitor Conference Room meeting schedule and make sure conference room is properly supplied with water.
- When requested for visitors, place breakfast and/or lunch order to be delivered.
- Direct all faxes to appropriate destination by email daily.
- Process and direct company mail to appropriate people each day
- Distribute balance of mail appropriately.
- Maintain master Distributor and OEM listing ensuring all information is correct at all times. This includes correct company name, address, phone, contact information (including direct phone number if applicable and email address) and web address if applicable. This will be maintained on the company Intranet.
- Enter all orders into the system and send acknowledgements to the customer with a copy to the appropriate customer service representative.
- Assist the Accounting Team with administrative assignments as required. This will include mailing monthly statements as well as daily invoicing.
- Maintain NAFTA Certificates in the company computer system and forward updated Certificates to the appropriate customers in December of each year.
- Process all new RMA’s and CCN’s and send to customers.
- Assist the Marketing Team with administrative duties such as uploading and posting company related events and news updates on our social media profiles and other assignments as required.
- Perform any other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Computer literacy
- Excellent phone and customer service skills
- Functional capability with Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to make sound decisions and accept responsibility
- Ability to work with others
- Understanding of the Lean Enterprise Tools
Non-essential Job Functions
- Participate in company problem resolution teams.
- Participate in company Kaizen events.
- Customer visit process – create sign, order lunch, stock conference room with beverages, book conference room.
- Update outboard accordingly.
- Keep conference room clean.
Hourly wage will depend on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org