**Connect with us on Facebook @HamiltonConnect
A manufacturer in New Britain, CT has a variety of machine operator positions available. The machine operator will set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines.
- Setup and operate various machines including cold heading machines.
- Inspect parts to specifications and making adjustments.
- Make tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications.
- Read and interpret blueprints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery.
- Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion.
- Ability to work safely in a fast-paced environment.
- Some manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills.
- Housekeeping and sanitation.
1st shift. $12-$14 per hour DOE.
You can submit your resume for consideration. Or (recommended) to speed up the process, you can complete our online application. Below is the link to that application (scroll down and click “Fill Out Our Application Online”). Once we have received the application, someone will contact you regarding the next steps.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org