Seeking highly driven individuals to operate a plastics molding machine. Our Machine Operator job is important as we are manufacturing quality bottles for large international brands. We are seeking entry level to skilled professionals, able to work with great concentration and precision. You must be responsible and comply with all safety guidelines. A keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude are also essential. Our goal is to produce high quality products to our valuable customers!
· Prepare and operate palletizer machines
· Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by following training guidelines
· Perform the job following all safety guidelines
· Physical position that requires bending, reaching and stretching and standing on feet for entire shift
· 12 hours shifts on either day or nights (6:45am – 7:15pm OR 6:45pm – 7:15am – you must be available all 7 days and for overtime as needed). Work weeks alternate from 36 to 48 hrs, 36 hrs to 48 hrs, etc. Essentially you are scheduled one week to work Sunday, Monday, Thursday & Friday. The following week you are scheduled to work Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday. Then back and forth.
Day shift – $15.25 – $15.75
Night Shift – $16.00 – $16.75
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com