Hamilton Connections of Brookfield is looking for a machinist 1 for a company in Danbury. The machinist is responsible for safely operating machine tools used in the fabrication of low volume machined parts. For the right candidate this is a long-term job with the potential for temp to hire.
Call us for more information at 203-456-1800.
Job Type: Temp to perm
Salary: $16.65 per hour
Hours: 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m., M-F
Job responsibilities include:
- Operation of manual lathe/prototrack, Bridgeport type Mill, MIG/TIG welder and support equipment
- Read and understand blueprints
- Use various dial calipers and micrometers
- Maintain stock levels of raw materials
- EDM machine experience
- Familiar with SAP
Job requirements include:
- High school education diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience with manual/prototrack machine
- At least 2 years MIG/TIG welding experience, ability to read blueprints
- Above average manual dexterity and mechanical ability necessary
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com