**Connect with us on Facebook @HamiltonConnect
A medical device manufacturer in Wallingford, CT has an immediate opportunity for an experienced maintenance mechanic to troubleshoot, repair, and operate production equipment.
- Set up, operate, and adjust production machines.
- Troubleshoot and repair production equipment.
- Quality control.
- Keep records and report problems to production supervisor.
- Clean production equipment.
- Daily paperwork.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical school preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
- Moderate computer skills.
- Knowledge of production in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong math skills including basic arithmetic and measuring.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to handle physical aspects of the job.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
Pay will depend on experience. Starting pay range expected to be $23-$25 per hour.
The shift is 8:30am-5:00pm. However, training will be be 6:00am-2:30pm.
You can submit your resume for consideration. Or (recommended) to speed up the process, you can complete our online application. Below is the link to that application (scroll down and click “Fill Out Our Application Online”). Once we have received the application, someone will contact you regarding the next steps.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org