**Connect with us on Facebook @HamiltonConnect
A manufacturer in Plainville, CT is seeking a manufacturing associate to handle a variety of tasks including machine operating, assembly, and inspection.
This is a 1st shift position; 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday
$12.00/hour to start.
- Operate molding machines.
- Load and unload machines.
- Inspect molded parts.
- Buffing and deburring parts.
- Light assembly.
- Sorting and packing.
- Good communication skills; reading, writing, speaking.
- Basic math skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to handle physical aspects of the job including lifting up to 20 lbs frequently.
You can submit your resume for consideration. Or (recommended) to speed up the process, you can complete our online application. Below is the link to that application (scroll down and click “Fill Out Our Application Online”). Once we have received the application, someone will contact you regarding the next steps.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org