There is a position available with a manufacturing company in Durham for a utility worker to handle various tasks throughout the facility.
- Operate a variety of machines including saw machines, honing machines, and forklift.
- Perform general and preventative maintenance of machinery.
- Clean machinery.
- In-process inspection.
- Loading and unloading.
- Inventory control.
- Other manufacturing tasks as assigned.
- Trade school or similar coursework preferred.
- General maintenance experience.
- Computer skills.
- Forklift/Tow motor experience.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Knowledge of basic inspection tools such as micrometers, calipers, gages, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
You can submit your resume for consideration. Or (recommended) to speed up the process, you can complete our online application. Below is the link to that application (scroll down and click “Fill Out Our Application Online”). Once we have received the application, someone will contact you regarding the next steps.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org