**Connect with us on Facebook @HamiltonConnect
A manufacturing company in Durham, CT is currently seeking process engineer candidates to a fill an immediate opening.
- Modeling using SolidWorks.
- CMM programming.
- Learn Mastercam programming
- Maintain engineering database.
- Document control and reporting.
- Investigate cause and determine solutions to issues.
- Work interdepartmentally to ensure efficient operations.
- Involvement in new parts sales orders.
- At least 3 years of related experience.
- BS in Engineering preferred.
- Must be hands-on.
- SolidWorks and/or other 3D CAD software proficiency.
- Microsoft Office and ERP experience.
- CNC programming experience preferred.
- Proficient in advanced manufacturing techniques.
- Tolerance stackups, GD&T, Statistical Measurements experience.
Pay will depend on experience. Range is $20-$25/hr to start.
You can submit your resume for consideration. Or (recommended) to speed up the process, you can complete our online application. Below is the link to that application (scroll down and click “Fill Out Our Application Online”). Once we have received the application, someone will contact you regarding the next steps.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org