**Connect with us on Facebook @HamiltonConnect
Hamilton Connections in Meriden, CT is currently looking to fill multiple MANUFACTURING positions for a prominent manufacturer in Durham, CT. Some manufacturing experience is preferred, but entry-level opportunities are available, as well.
1st shift and 2nd shift available.
$14.00 per with a 10% shift differential for 2nd shift.
**Higher level positions also available. Pay will depend on experience.**
Candidates with a combination of any of the following experience may be considered for higher level positions. Pay will be commensurate with experience:
• CNC machine operating, set-up and/or programming
• G-Codes, M-Codes, edits.
• Manual machine operating and set-up.
• Milling, lathe, press machines, Bridgeport machines, plastic injection molding, screw machines.
• Quality control; first piece, in-process, final inspection.
• Micrometers, calipers, gauges, CMM, microscopes.
You can submit your resume for consideration. Or (recommended) to speed up the process, you can complete our online application. Below is the link to that application (scroll down and click “Fill Out Our Application Online”). Once we have received the application, someone will contact you regarding the next steps.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org