**Connect with us on Facebook @HamiltonConnect
A prominent pharmaceutical manufacturer in New London, CT is seeking an experienced 2nd shift production setup mechanic. In addition to the necessary experience, a qualified candidate will be self-motivated, hands-on, adaptable, and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- Changeover, startup and troubleshooting of automated/semi-automated production lines.
- Work to help department reach its Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, and Inventory objectives.
- Monitor output of machinery to ensure that it is achieving quality and efficiency standards.
- Complete necessary cGMP record keeping.
- Assist in the training of new equipment operators.
- Utilize root cause and countermeasure troubleshooting tools to identify and solve mechanical problems.
- Oversee the shift in the absence of the Production Supervisor.
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience.
- Strong computer skills
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Lean Manufacturing experience a plus.
$15-$20/hr depending on experience.
You can submit your resume for consideration. Or (recommended) to speed up the process, you can complete our online application. Below is the link to that application (scroll down and click “Fill Out Our Application Online”). Once we have received the application, someone will contact you regarding the next steps.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com