**Connect with us on Facebook @HamiltonConnect
A medical manufacturer in Wallingford, CT is seeking several production workers to join a team dedicated to meeting growing demand for a life-saving product!
- Inspect raw materials on the production line.
- Inspect labels for correct information and data.
- Report quality issues as they arise.
- Perform production operations for 8 hour shift.
- Material handling.
- General housekeeping.
- Some manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to handle repetitive motion over length of shift.
- Ability to handle physical aspects of the job including push, pull, lift up to 50 lbs.
- Follow all safety regulations.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Strong communication skills.
These are 1st shift positions. 6:00am-2:30pm.
You can submit your resume for consideration. Or (recommended) to speed up the process, you can complete our online application. Below is the link to that application (scroll down and click “Fill Out Our Application Online”). Once we have received the application, someone will contact you regarding the next steps.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org