We have an office position available with a manufacturer in New London County. This person will review and track inventory, and make purchasing recommendations to ensure the company is able to appropriately service clients.
- Assisting sales department with purchasing, pricing, and follow up.
- Maintaining contact with clients and production regarding order status.
- Inventory tracking and cycle counts.
- Making inventory recommendations according or overstocked and under-stocked items.
- Working with suppliers to ensure materials received are correct.
- Investigating and resolving quality issues.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment; purchasing experience a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong math skills
- AS400 system knowledge preferred
- Microsoft Office experience
Compensation will depend on experience. If sending a resume, please include salary requirements.
You can submit your resume for consideration. Or (recommended) to speed up the process, you can complete our online application. Below is the link to that application (scroll down and click “Fill Out Our Application Online”). Once we have received the application, someone will contact you regarding the next steps.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com