**Connect with us on Facebook @HamiltonConnect
A company in Kensington, CT is looking for a purchasing clerk to perform a variety of administrative tasks to support the purchasing department. Candidates with logistics experience are encouraged to apply!
- Purchase office supplies, equipment, and services.
- Process requisitions.
- Monitor and expedite open orders.
- Ensure timely deliveries.
- Data entry.
- Request quotes from prospective vendors.
- Tracking, sorting, and reporting invoices and other incoming correspondence.
- Vendor maintenance.
- Other tasks as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, or equivalent experience.
- Strong computer skills including MRP systems.
- Strong customer service experience.
1st shift. $16-18/hr DOE.
You can submit your resume for consideration. Or (recommended) to speed up the process, you can complete our online application. Below is a link that will take you to our online application (scroll down and click “Online Application – Connecticut Applicants”). Once we have received the application, a recruiter will contact you regarding the next steps.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com