**Connect with us on Facebook @HamiltonConnect
A manufacturer in Southington, CT is looking for a Quality Control Manager with metal stamping experience. The company offers full benefits including medical insurance, 401k, profit sharing, paid time off, and paid holidays.
- Day-to-day management of the quality department.
- Communicate with customers and suppliers.
- Perform 1st piece, PPAP, Level 4 and 1st article inspections.
- Approve of all parts shipped from the facility.
- Supervise inspection of daily production.
- Investigate and correct of rejected parts and oversee corrective actions, communicating such actions with customers, and maintaining pertinent files.
- Maintain all equipment including scheduling calibration of inspection tools.
- Oversee final inspection.
- Document control.
- 10 years of quality control experience in the metal stamping industry.
- Expertise in all quality control tools and equipment.
- Solid knowledge of ISO 9001:2015.
- Highly organized
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills.
$25-$35/hr depending on experience.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org