A company in New Britain has an immediate opportunity for a quality inspector. This person will be responsible for visual and dimensional inspection of a variety of products.
- Visual and dimensional inspection.
- Utilize standard inspection tools including of gages.
- Complete required inspection reports.
- Ensure proper calibration of gages.
- Record keeping.
- Inspection experience with aluminum, brass, and stainless steel.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Understand which inspection tools are required.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Must be able to perform tasks under minimal supervision.
Pay will depend on experience.
You can submit your resume for consideration. Or (recommended) to speed up the process, you can complete our online application. Below is the link to that application (scroll down and click “Fill Out Our Application Online”). Once we have received the application, someone will contact you regarding the next steps.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com