**Connect with us on Facebook @HamiltonConnect
A prominent manufacturer in Bristol, CT is seeking a quality inspector to perform inspection operations throughout the production process. Candidates with leadership experience may be considered for higher-level, supervisory opportunities.
7:00am-3:30pm. $20-$24 per hour depending on experience.
- Interpret drawing, diagrams, and blueprints.
- Incoming, first article, in-process, and final inspection.
- Gauge calibration.
- Perform tests and record data.
- Maintain records.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency with standard measurement tools such as micrometers, calipers, and gages.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Understanding of geometric dimensioning & tolerancing.
- High School diploma; technical school a plus.
You can submit your resume for consideration. Or (recommended) to speed up the process, you can complete our online application. Below is the link to that application (scroll down and click “Fill Out Our Application Online”). Once we have received the application, someone will contact you regarding the next steps.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com