**Connect with us on Facebook @HamiltonConnect
A manufacturer in Bristol, CT is seeking an experienced shipping supervisor to join the team! This is a hands-on supervisory role. You must be willing to roll up your sleeves and lead by example!
- Direct employees to pack and ship materials and products.
- Coordinate and participate in the shipping process.
- Establish production methods and processes for the shipping department.
- Oversee production orders and schedules.
- Plan shipping, packing, and outside service operations.
- Review and interpret production and operating reports.
- Contribute to personnel decisions regarding promotions, terminations, etc.
- Warehouse supervisor experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing facility is a plus.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
This is a 1st shift position. 7:00am-4:00pm.
Estimated compensation: $18-$23 per hour DOE.
You can submit your resume for consideration. Or (recommended) to speed up the process, you can complete our online application. Below is the link to that application (scroll down and click “Fill Out Our Application Online”). Once we have received the application, someone will contact you regarding the next steps.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org