**Connect with us on Facebook @HamiltonConnect
Hamilton Connections is seeking a technical writer for a temporary position with a medical device manufacturer in Wallingford, CT. This position will include composing, proofreading, and editing procedures, converting documents to new formats, and reviewing and revising other documents as needed.
Expected Start Date: July 2021
Expected End Date: December 31, 2021
- Writing and updating procedures, reports, and other documents.
- Scanning, printing, auditing, and filing records.
- Reformatting documents.
- Creating templates.
- Other tasks as needed.
- Minimum of Associate Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Computers Science, or similar.
- Equivalent experience in a technical or scientific field will be considered in lieu of education.
- Minimum of 1 year of technical writing experience; medical device industry a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office software; advanced skills in Microsoft Word desired.
Pay rate will be commensurate with experience. $25-$35/hr DOE.
You can submit your resume for consideration. Or (recommended) to speed up the process, you can complete our online application. Below is the link to that application (scroll down and click “Fill Out Our Application Online”). Once we have received the application, someone will contact you regarding the next steps.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org