Warehouse position available in Plainville.
8:30 am – 5:30 pm M-F, Overtime as required
$15.00-$16.00 per hour DOE.
Looking for someone who is quick, accurate, has operated scan guns, and has good computer skills. This person will coordinate the day-to-day operations of the warehouse while ensuring that safety, efficiency, and productivity are priorities, and will be responsible for warehouse activities primarily consisting of timely and accurate receiving of inbound stock and processing of outbound orders through the use of standard processes.
- Communicate with other departments to troubleshoot of order issues.
- Process orders and receive stock using scan guns.
- Package and wrap shipments.
- Process paperwork.
- Operate forklift and packaging equipment.
- Monitor machinery in need of maintenance.
- Inventory tracking.
- Review warehouse performance reports.
- Cycle counts.
- Track, review, and inspect incoming shipments.
- Order warehouse supplies.
- Maintain orderly and clean warehouse.
- Assist with audits.
- High school diploma or GED strongly desired.
- 5 years of warehouse operations experience required.
- Forklift experience.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer skills including Microsoft programs.
- Customer service experience.
You can submit your resume for consideration. Or (recommended) to speed up the process, you can complete our online application. Below is the link to that application (scroll down and click “Fill Out Our Application Online”). Once we have received the application, someone will contact you regarding the next steps.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com